Clear your body of toxins so you can fight disease.
No, you’re not actually ‘toxic.’ But there are probably toxins in your body that could be making you sick. When waste builds up in our bodies, illness—from depression to digestive diseases—tends to follow.
Fortunately, our naturopathic physician Dr. Shelby Entner is a Vernon detox expert, offering a range of detox programs to help you figure out how your body can get rid of waste, reduce your exposure to toxins and put your natural detox system back to work.
Which diseases are you at risk of when you’re toxic?
- Alzheimer’s disease/dementia
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Crohn’s disease, colitis, ulcers and other digestive issues
- Depression and mood disorders
- Heart disease
- Menstrual problems such as heavy bleeding, cramps, PMS, menopausal symptoms, mood changes and hot flashes.
- Parkinson’s disease
How can detoxification guided by a naturopathic doctor get to the root of your illness?
If you feel lousy, you’re probably toxic: something in your body isn’t happy because there’s too much waste. With our Vernon detox programs, we’ll figure out which systems are toxic and how we can clean them up and get them working again so you’ll be healthy and feel well.
Vero Health’s four-step detox process:
- Find those toxins. To regain balance in your body’s detox system, first we need to find the source of the toxins through tests to evaluate your liver function or the presence of heavy metals, etc.
- Fix your gut. This is often the home of many toxins, so our treatments set up camp to help purify these organs and get them back in shape.
- Get moving. Physical activity promotes blood and lymphatic circulation—key tools for your body’s natural detox system.
- Put your liver and natural detox system to work. We’re going to knock on your liver’s door, see what’s really going on, and create conditions that’ll bring it, along with your natural detox system, back your best, all on your own.
Ready to feel refreshed, energized and on the path to whole body health? Visit naturopathic physician Dr. Shelby Entner to see how our Vernon detox programs can get your body back on track. Call Vero Health at 778-475-4265 to make your appointment.
Serving patients from Armstrong, Salmon Arm, Kelowna, and Lake Country at our Okanagan natural medicine clinic in Vernon, BC and via Skype.